Virtual Voucher, or VV, is a fully integrated prepaid voucher management system that has been operating for over 10 years at Engen sites. The VV system is fully integrated into the Engen Point of Sale System (Branch) and works on a consignment stock basis. This reduces working capital requirements and eliminates stock-outs. Stock is paid on an "items sold" basis, invoiced weekly and fully reconciled with the End of Day reporting of the individual site. Virtual Voucher's margins are extremely competitive largely due to the overwhelming support of the dealer network.
- Prepaid Airtime
- Prepaid Electricity
- Prepaid ADSL bundles
- Prepaid International Calling
- No additional cost
- Consignment stock, means that VV funds the stock holding of the site
- Increased turnover since the site always has the required stock available. Case studies have shown that a customer will not buy 2 X R55 for example when a R110 is not available.
- No stock takes
- No stock shrinkage
- Instantaneous transaction
- Seamless integration and Back office recons of sites End of Day processing tie up perfectly with statement
- Payments weekly in arrears for voucher sales
The system is often installed in combination with Secure EFT and WinEFT, commonly known as SEFT. This provides a fully integrated card processing system for Garage, Fleet, Credit, Debit, EMV and some private label cards. Not only is the system fully integrated and easy to operate but also facilitates improved security, speed and cost of operation. There is full reconciliation reporting per shift, bank deposit and card type utilising the WinBranch Back Office System..
For more information click here
Tel: +27 (0) 11 478 9874